Occupation Specific Language Training (OSLT)
Free training offered to permanent residents and protected persons who have:
- training or experience in a specific occupation or sector
- language proficiency at CLB level 6 to 8
These courses are offered through a variety of Ontario Community Colleges
OSLT Training Information Schedule 2016-2017
OSLT Technology Training Course
OSLT Project Management Training Course
English Language Classes
For a Map of English language training locations in downtown Toronto, please go to the following link:
Please note that:
- There is a list of organizations on the righthand side of the Map. Click on any agency name to find the corresponding location on the map.
- An information bubble will pop up if you click on any marked location on the map.
- A location's information bubble will provide a link to the organization's website for more information
Resources for ESL/FSL Instructors
Tutela.ca is a national online repository and community for Canadian English as a Second Language (ESL) and French as a Second Language (FSL) professionals. Tutela is a Federal-Provincial joint initiative funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
As a repository, it contains learning activities, worksheets, templates, teacher training resources, curriculum guidelines, policy and management documents, research papers and more.
As a community, it offers interactive technologies to support ongoing collaboration and sharing among ESL/FSL professionals and builds community through special interest groups, a calendar of events, survey tools, postings of training/job opportunities, wikis and news feeds.